S3 Housing Connect has established six committees to provide expertise and/or input on specific issues related to homelessness.
1. Community Engagement Committee: Engage the public and private sectors by providing information, developing educational materials, conducting forums, and promoting opportunities for service.
2. Data and Metrics Committee: Create a series of measurable goals and timetables to motivate and guide the plan.
3. Housing Committee: Increase the availability of and access to affordable housing for individuals and families exiting homelessness.
4. Low Barrier Shelter Committee: Support the establishment of a low barrier shelter.
5. Resource Development Committee: Seek remedies to gaps in services and housing by identifying and seeking resources to meet the need.
6. Service Provision Committee: Identify existing services and support for the homeless as well as gaps in those services and supports, and bring those resources into a coordinated, community wide plan.